Whether you found our website for the first time or are a returning patient, we want to welcome you to BeaverBrooke Dental! Many patients over the last three decades have enjoyed state-of-the-art dental care from Dr. Claggett and you could be next. In this blog post, we will introduce you to Dr. Claggett, his practice, and what specifically separates his dentist office apart from the rest in Sandy.
Get to Know Family Dentist Dr. Ken Claggett
Dr. Claggett’s background and experience speak for itself. He has been practicing family dentistry for more than 35 years at his current location. Dr. Claggett works to continually improve as a dentist, which often means taking educational classes and keeping up to date with the latest dental trends. When patients step into BeaverBrooke Dental, they can expect to receive the most comprehensive and advanced family dental care. Most recently, Dr. Claggett received advanced training in dental implants, Lumineers, and short-term braces for adults.
At our dentist clinic, Dr. Claggett handles it all, from simple examinations to wisdom teeth extractions and more.
Feel Like Home at Beaver Brooke Dental
Do you remember dreading that trip to the dentist as a kid? Unfortunately, dental fear at a young age lingers into adulthood for many folks. That’s why our friendly staff at BeaverBrooke maintains a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere for patients. For example, our reception area includes cable television, refreshments, freshly baked cookies (yes, at a dental office!), as well as plenty of comfy chairs. The treatment areas consist of 42-inch overhead TV’s, as well as the innovative dental technology.
We are proud to tell our patients that BeaverBrooke Dental meets and surpasses all Occupational Safety and Health Administration, as well as Center for Disease Control standards. Patient safety is of the utmost priority in our practice.
Prospective patients, in particular, may be wondering about their financial options with Beaver Brooke. Rest assured that our team will do everything they can to help you afford quality dental treatment from Dr. Claggett. We can design an appropriate payment schedule for patients requiring major work. As a courtesy to our patients, we also offer Care Credit, a no-interest financing option.
Our Family Dentist Services
It can be frustrating to have to go to multiple places for dental and orthodontic care. At BeaverBrooke, we can be your one-stop shop when it comes to your teeth. Check out some of the services we can provide patients.
- Dental implants – Do you have unsightly missing teeth? Think of what new, permanent teeth of your own will do for your confidence and overall well-being. Not to mention, dental implants are more convenient and comfortable than traditional dentures. Dr. Claggett has performed countless dental implant procedures over the years, so don’t hesitate to call for your initial consultation.
- Six-month braces – Our staff offers a revolutionary combination of proven orthodontic techniques, modern materials, and innovative design. With our six-month option, you get clear and nearly invisible braces that will gently straighten and align teeth much quicker than what’s often guaranteed at the orthodontist.
- Sleep apnea – Untreated sleep apnea can lead to heart attacks, depression, and even chronic sleepiness. Rather than go through medications, surgery, or the bulky CPAP, consider handling your sleep apnea with a mouthguard type of oral appliance from BeaverBrooke Dental. Patients see a 96 percent success rate when treated with these appliances.
- Lumineers – Do you have teeth that may be chipped, discolored, or crooked? If so, you may be a candidate for porcelain veneers. These can prove to be the perfect solution as opposed to professional teeth whitening and other short-term remedies.
- Root canal – Patients often cringe when they hear their dentist advise a root canal. But thanks to modern techniques and the experience of Dr. Claggett, the procedure is virtually painless. Once a root canal is completed, you will be able to use your teeth like normal and maintain your smile for years.
Don’t let your oral health slip any longer. BeaverBrooke Dental currently offers a complete exam for just $71, which includes X-rays, gum disease screening, and an oral cancer screening. Dr. Claggett can also serve as your emergency dentist. New patients in need of an emergency exam will receive a check of the problem area and X-rays for just $29.
Contact us today and schedule your appointment.